One-on-Ones with Ralph
Mayor Ralph Becker hosts monthly “One-on-One Meetings with the Mayor” for residents who wish to schedule time with the Mayor to discuss City-related issues.
The meetings are held once a month from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room on the third floor (Room 306) of the City & County Building at 451 South State Street in Salt Lake City. Interested individuals may schedule an appointment by calling (801)535‑7704 or stopping in person at the Mayor’s Office.
- Requests for meetings are accepted at a specified time before the meeting date (please see schedule below).
- Residents may be declined a meeting with the Mayor if they have pending legal issues with the City.
- Attempts to contest decisions previously made by a Salt Lake City department are not appropriate for these meetings.
- Residents are asked to arrive at the Mayor’s Office 5–10 minutes before their meetings. If residents are not present when the meeting is scheduled to begin, they will not be able to meet with the Mayor.
- Meetings are scheduled in 10-minute increments. Residents are asked to keep their discussions within the scheduled time.
- Residents who have met with Mayor Becker within the last six months for a One-on-One meeting will not be scheduled, allowing time for others who have not had the opportunity to meet with the Mayor recently.
- These meetings exclude current Community Council Chairs and current Community Council Board Members, as they have the opportunity to meet with the Mayor regularly.
- Solicitations and campaign endorsement requests are not appropriate for these meetings.
- Meetings should include no more than three individuals.
Next Scheduled Meetings
Interested individuals can schedule an appointment for May 28 beginning on Monday, May 19, by calling 801–535-7704 or visiting the Mayor’s Office.
One on One meetings will not be held during the summer months-June, July and August.